Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WELCOME HOME............

Hopefully this room will not be her room for long. This is acutally our room when we visit. Mom you can borrow it for a little while. Most of you have already seen these pictures on my family blog. But I am wanting this to be all updated for her. Check out the panties. Before she went to the hospital, my dad called Char and I while we were at Target getting some last minute things for the hospital. She needed some granny panties. Not thong ones, were her exact words. Well we of course could not, not get her a pair of thongs. These are more like floss. Hopefully she will feel well enough to wear them soon. Don't worry we will keep that picture private. Welcome home mom...We love you!!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Jeannie, you look beautiful, even though you probably don't feel so great. Did Brent and I ever tell you that we like you more than our own moms? Sad but true. So please get better, we are sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a twist in the road on this earthly journey. What love and support you have, it's gratifying to see your reflection in your beautiful daughters. You are definately "All in this together". Love and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so cool. I remember wishing I was a Kortz...then I'd be cute too. The blog looks great, I'm glad you're doing it Christine! Get well soon Jeannie...you have too many grand kids to hang out with, so you can't be down for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Christine, for setting this up so all of us that love you can share in Jeannie's journey. And Jeannie - I only met you once, but please understand that the love we have for Christine, Brandon and the girls (not to mention the other sisters) extends to you as well. I'm amazed at the strength you have managed to pass on to your incredible daughters and would like you to know that thoughts and prayers are going out to you from Colorado.

    Ken and Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Christine. This is great. Jeannie, I love that we will be able to follow your journey and hope you start feeling better soon. Keep up the positive thoughts! The pics are great. You definitely have tons of family and friends rooting for you! We love you.

    Love, The Odell family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I just looked closely at the picture of the bed.....what's the story behind that one????

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you really don't know me but I am Brandee Bowen Bagshaw and I am David Bowen's 2nd daughter. I just wanted to say that you are in our hearts and prayers. We are hoping that you are comfortable and happy being home. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeannie, Lynn, Christine, Michelle, Char and family - I love you all - you are in my prayers.
    Merri

    ReplyDelete