Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who is the patient?????

Poor Michelle. She spent the night at the hospital. When we left Friday night we took her clothes to wash for her. We left her with some of moms new pj's to wear. Dad was going to come back early Saturday morning. Well plans change as they often do. Dad decided to go to Ethans birthday party and Dallins baseball tryouts.
This is what Michelle was doing when we got there O about 4pm. She had no money, no bra, and didn't want to walk around the hospital looking so cute. She didn't want any of the patients getting jealous, cause she was so hot. We found out later there was an ATM in the cafeteria. Poor thing, but she did survive. In case any of you were wondering.

1 comment:

  1. Hay M just want U 2 no I love U Sister!! Hang in there.Same 2 the rest of the family.You all R on my mind 24/7 don't forget 2 smile in this heart breaking time.Say hi 2 mom and dad for me I love U all. I can say I no this is the hard'est test that life bring's 2 us and god would'nt hand us it if we could'nt make it threw it. Love your little Bro,Damin

    ReplyDelete