Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a sweet Neighbor

Today we were at home it the kitchen hanging out. I know you all have a hard time believing we were hanging out in the kitchen. Because we "NEVER" do that. The sweet neighbors, Bud and Doris came up to the house. Bud asked us 3 girls to come out side. Doris came in and told us he had made my mom a sign. So I was thinking oh that's so cute. What kind of sign could Bud really make. I don't see him as the artsy type nor the cutesy type. So I found my shoes and went outside. Michelle was already out there, and already crying. Well I didn't see a poster, nor a roll of paper for a sign. Laying on the 4 wheeler was this awesome sign he made for my moms garden. When he heard that her favorite color was yellow. He thought John Deere green and yellow. We went out to the garden and found the perfect place for her new sign. He even put it in the ground for us. Thank you Bud and Doris, we love you!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can see that spot being THE SPOT for your future family pictures for years to come! Love to you all and thanks for the updates. They mean so much to so many of us that care.

    ReplyDelete